Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

If you’ve been reading the blog for a while now, you might have noticed that things have gotten a little boring around here lately. My apologies. I’ve started a diet and am still figuring out different ways to make low cal versions of our favorite foods. Hopefully things will pick up again soon. I don’t want to imply that the only recipes I’ll be posting going forward are diet recipes as this won’t be the case. At the very least I’ll still be baking plenty of treats and either me or Shane will bring them to work for others to enjoy.

Tonight I wanted something sweet and chocolate so I found this recipe for mini chocolate chip cookies. I was skeptical that they’d be any good but I really can’t tell the difference from other chocolate chip cookie recipes!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies

By Tracey

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies

from Weightwatchers.com

Ingredients:

  • 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
  • 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 cup all purpose flour
  • 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare two baking sheets.

In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, oil and sugar. Add the egg white, salt and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly to combine.

In a small bowl combine the flour and baking soda. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients; stir just until combined. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and mix to distribute evenly throughout.

Drop rounded half teaspoons of dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden around the edges, about 4-6 minutes. Cool on wire rack.

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin